A SHORT SUMMARY OF OUR PROJECT
Hello, Warwick Vietnamese Society would like to ask for your help to support our annual event "Vietnight", which is currently scheduled to take place on 02.02.2018 in Albany Theatre in Coventry.
This year is the 11th anniversary of Vietnight and so we would like to celebrate this by trying to make the show better than ever and make it accessible for international audience. In order keep up with our visions we have for this event, we kindly ask your for your support in order to realize our grand visions.
Warwick Vietnight and our society has gained a great reputation throughout UK as a society which produces a show that attracts on average over 300 Vietnamese and international students from other universities in UK and Vietnamese community, in order to showcase and celebrate Vietnamese theatre and culture. Since Vietnight has been praised with such positive feedback each year, we feel that it is our responsibility to carry on this great legacy. We would like to ask you for your support for this year’s show so that we can focus on the most important aspect of our show … entertainment.
With your support we will be able to better to reach out to more societies, make it grander than ever and raise the quality of this show.
Who are WE?
Our society was established in 2003 and in the past 5 years we have been one of the most well-known Vietnamese societies throughout UK. Our Vietnight has been recognised as one of the biggest events organized by a Vietnamese society in UK.
Check out LAST YEARS VIETNIGHT TRAILER!
Where will the money go? Should we raise the targeted amount for this event by the deadline, we would use it to fund:
- Part of venue cost
- Marketing, so that we attract as many people as possible to enjoy our show together
- Outreach to attract more performers to our show
- For all donations higher than £5 we will send you a token of gratitude and shout out on our social media.
- Should you donate £50 or more, we will include your name in the list of sponsors in every marketing material we produce for this event.
- Should you donate more than £100, we will feature your name in the list of sponsors in every marketing material we produce for this event You will also receive a free ticket to our show + afterparty.
- Should you donate more than £200, you'll be mentioned in the sponsors list in the information booklet and a personal thank you on stage after the play. You will also receive 2 free tickets to our show + afterparty.
Where to find us?
Find us on FACEBOOK HERE or visit our YOUTUBE CHANNEL for Videos from past vietnights.
Help us succeed!
- Even if you cannot donate, we would really appreciate it if you could help raise awareness by sharing the link to this project as much as possible!
- Please share this project with anyone you think would support us – on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, by email, telephone, in a chat over the fence or on your blog.
- In fact, share it with everyone you know as we think it's a great idea, and the more people who know about it, the more likely we are to make this work out brilliantly.
- And we know we said you don't need to give money to help us, but we'd love it if you did! Please sponsor us and help make this happen.
- Please become a helper and raise awareness by clicking the 'become a helper' button and sharing your own personalised link!